This new section is meant to give visibility to projects related with e-learning and education technologies. We hope you find inspiration and resources in these posts.
- Online Learning: look before you leap: Nice compilation of current e-learning topics (feedback, how to choose a course, how to success studying online…).
- It’s All Fun in Gamification — Until the Learning Ends: Thoughts and resources about how gamification affects onboarding processes.
- Why We Need More Than ‘Learn At Your Own Pace’: Distance learning is not the perfect solution for everyone. This post explains some issues that have to be considered when studying online.
- Udemy-dl: Udemy-dl is a cross-platform python based utility to download courses from udemy for personal offline use.
- Mindstamp: Mindstamp turns any video into an engaging viewing experience. It helps you generate + qualify leads, onboard + support customers, train employees, educate students, and much more.
- mkdocs: This technical tool writen in Python is really useful not only for generating documentation, but for structuring course materials in seconds.
- #DevLearn18: Twitter hashtag for the DevLearn 2018 event.